Join our Soopa team as a Digital Marketing Specialist!
We need an enthusiastic candidate who can develop and execute SEO and paid advertising strategies to accelerate website traffic, lead generation, and revenue growth. Candidates should possess a strong understanding of SEO, paid marketing platforms, Google, and data analytics.
This job works closely with our Social Media Manager and calls for a mix of technical savvy, creativity, and strategic vision. Graduates are welcome to apply, and we're ready for the perfect candidate to complete our team.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Understanding of SEO and paid marketing platforms, tools, and best practices
- Proven success with Google Analytics, AdWords, and other analytics tools
- Experience as SEO/paid marketing specialist or similar role
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret data.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Additional marketing and rebranding experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Manage Shopify Account: Maintain and improve our Shopify catalogue, subscriptions, product and landing pages, third-party applications and website performance.
- Channel management & reporting – you will be responsible for producing weekly sales, marketing and KPI reports
- Experience with SEO, paid marketing, Google Analytics
- Social media paid advertising Instagram/Facebook/Tik Tok/You Tube
- Proficient with Shopify/Omnisend or other E-commerce platforms
- Confident in budgeting & forecasting
- Passion for dogs, plant-based and digital marketing
- 2-3 years in paid marketing role
- Marketing/Rebranding experience in a professional role
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on level of experience.
- Work from home or hot desk options.
- Flexible hours
- Option to volunteer at a local animal rescue
To apply for this role, please send your Covering Letter and CV to Abbie at firstname.lastname@example.org